Monday, January 31, 2011

Blog Assignment #2


I listen to music through my iPod like 70% of the time. The other 30% I listen to it from my computer. Most of the time I am having a shower, driving or using my computer while I listen to it. If I get tired of my iPod while driving, I would put the radio on in order for me to know about new songs, but that does not happen very often. Obviously, if I go to a bar (which happens like two times a week), I'll be exposed to continuous loud music for hours.
I LOVE music. My life would be nothing without music. Since I was little, I've been always interested in how to play instruments and how to sing. I took piano, guitar y singing classes. I am not a professional in any of those instruments, but I know peculiar things about music. I like everything, from samba to blues. I also write songs. Music fulfills my soul. I think it is one of the most creative ways of expression. Just like Friedrich Nietzsche said: "Without music, life would be an error."

No comments:

Post a Comment